Diamond – $TBD for the calendar year – Planned for 2017
- Complete customization package
Platinum – $3000 for the calendar year – 2017
– currently held by Poggenpohl
- Bronze, Silver and Gold benefits, plus:
- Admission for one at no charge to the Holiday Party.
- Promotional materials to be available at as many events as Platinum sponsor would like.
- Full page ad in all IFDA NE digital magazine editions.
- Video interview in lieu of print interview: (5 questions) with sponsor to be located on the web-site and communicated through social media channels
Gold – $2250 for the calendar year – 2017 – exclusive by category
- Bronze and Silver benefits, plus:
- Full page ad in 3 IFDA NE digital magazine editions.
- Admission for two at no charge to either the September or November event, in addition to the Design Showcase.
Silver – $1,500 for the calendar year 2017 – exclusive by category
- Bronze benefits, plus:
- Distribution of materials of your choice (brochures, ads, samples, etc.) at two member events.
- Serve alongside Hospitality Committee as a Greeter at select events.
- Full page ad in Winter and Spring IFDA NE Chapter digital magazine editions.
- Complimentary Exhibitor space at the Annual IFDA October Vendor Showcase, and admission at no charge for two to the event (admission of one comes with the vendor exhibitor package)
- Text messaging promotions
- Print interview (5 questions) with sponsor to be located on the web-site and communicated through social media channels
Bronze – $750 for the calendar year 2017
- Public acknowledgement and personal introduction by Chapter President at every chapter event.
- Sponsor logo and link in all membership email communications throughout the calendar year. (4 digital magazine editions, over 60 email communications for events, reaching 140+ members)
- Visual presence of your choice (logo, link, ad, promotion in business-card size) on the IFDA NE website for the calendar year used by members to register for events, check calendar, etc.
- Distribution of materials of your choice (brochures, ads, samples, etc.) at one member event.
- Provide educational or editorial content to be included in chapter’s quarterly digital magazine, with editor’s approval
Invitation for all sponsorship levels to Annual Sponsorship Breakfast to give feedback on IFDA NE to the IFDA NE Board – January 2017